Sunday, March 20, 2011

My hidden..(don't have any idea :)

One more not so interesting thing about me is that i love to behave differently or contrasting to norms. I don't know why, but it's just me and it's how i roll even though in some cases it isn't advisable for me to do so like when i have a flu or when i catch a cold, i don't really like to just lie on bed and rest like normal people do. For myself, i tend to be different. If i'm sick, i will walk around looking for food, and my stomach is full, hence my body is full of energy, i will find any of my friends ( especially my roomates) for me to mess with ;). Other than that, i would love to do things that i rarely do in my normal condition like walking to class( i have never walk to class 4 almost a year, i know, no wonder i'm so thin right!? :D ). But, besides the best part of it, when i'm sick, i don't really have the mood to jingle or mingle ( or whatever you call it) with other people. It is because when i'm sick, i don't really have the mood to make jokes or to communicate because my brain won't be functioning rationally as i'm fatigue and incapable of thinking straight. So, i would prefer to be alone or do things on my own. In this way, as can't think straight i will be with my 'zero' thoughts.

The main reason why i write this post is because i want to apologize to girlfriend or sayang, as i have accidentally got angry with her and scold her ( the rest of the story is p n c) about just a few micro things which i regret that i scolded her. For that, ( clearing my throat)..

Nur Syafiqah binti Ahmad who was born on March 8th,
i apologize for my mistake of scolding you.
I know you were just trying to be nice, and make me laugh,
it's just that at that time, my mind can't really digest what are you trying to do or say,
i can't really understand the jokes...
I understand if you don't want to talk to me or see me,
but i will never understand if you don't want to give me a second chance.
I'm sorry for everything sayang.




p/s: ...that would be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment