Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Nightmares

In year 2000, my father bought me and my brothers a PlayStation. At that time, its name is PSX. It costs RM699 wif 15 free games. The salesman recommended me to play a game named Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. He says,"ini sangat bagus oo, u kena try, memang bagus" ( with his one thumb up) So we took it and i played the game. It was so scary at that time that i will only play it until i see the monster then i will turn off the PlayStation because i was so scared :D Come on, i was 10 ;) Now, i finally downloaded the game in my TouchSmart, and i can play it whenever i want. Here are the screen shots from the game.




This is how it looks like if i stretch it to my TouchSmart size.





This one here is the Nemesis that i so afraid of. Now, it does bring the same old suspense lol.






This is when i get the chance to use other character named Carlos Olivera


Alright, i know what you're thinking, that i'm not that mature to be playing games like this, right? How about, you try to play it then you tell me how it feels. To me, it is one of the best horror games ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment