Monday, December 13, 2010

Blessing in disguise

Somebody told me that, behind everything that happens there's blessing in disguise. I hardly believe it each time i hear it and i'll eventually believe it when it happens. :) That' me. I'm stubborn. There are many Malay old sayings that can describe me like 'dah terhantuk baru terasa sakit' because i'll not believe in something unless i see it with my own eyes. Just like what happened today. From this morning, i started my day with a smile hoping that i'll get my subjects by adding them manually but instead the lecturers turned their back on me. So, i continue my day with an angry face that probably even a lion will run away if it sees me ( yeah right! ) :D I gave up. I didn't know what to do then suddenly i found many other subjects that i can allocate into my schedule ( even there're very tough subjects :0 ) but i don't care. If this is the kind of risk that i've to take then bring it...on. ( i say it in the same way Horatio said it in the latest episode of CSI: Miami :D ) I mean, as long as i can get enough credit hours for myself then why not, right? Like, i am here to study so give it a shot, right?

So, there you have it, from zero until 15.5 credit hours ( i'm grateful). From something that i thought was the best thing, i got something better for myself ( hopefully) To all who supports me, thank you especially her who helped me all the way until now. Still, all of them would be pointless if i don't work hard for my pointer so good luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment