Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Great

Still in the final examination period, 3 tests to go, 1 test tomorrow and i haven't study yet. Why? it's simple, everyone is experiencing the same thing which is stress, pressure or whatever you call it. Well, some of them might not, lucky them. Not only that, i have also got more pressure from different sides of my life. Which are very unnecessary and unimaginably hurtful. It drives me crazy. I don't want to eat, i don't want to sleep. I just want peace and calm which i could only get if i'm with her.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I don't have anything. My friends, they have their own problems. My family, they are surely busy with their life so i don't want to disturb them. I'm weak. Right now i can feel that i don't even have the strength to get up or to do anything. Maybe this is my punishment for my sins. A very deep pressure is on top of my head and it won't stop until everything is over. If only i'm strong enough. God, please give me strength. At this very moment, i'm helpless. Oh great, 3 tests to go and i'm in a very disorganized situation.

Please, i just want you to be here and save me... :'(

p/s: i can assure you that this post wasn't lively written by me

6 comments:

  1. dude,remember ur responsibility toward Allah, and ur family, the very reason of u studying in IIUM ..dont let tis kind of thing made u lose ur focus....remmber smile and laugh can always make u feel better k.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye ar 2..thnx 4 ur advice dowh bpak i apreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm experiencing the same meltdown when everyone was busy with Drama and I got no one to turn to for my my problems. Considering your situation, I think I am in worse state :( Be tough, be strong. Pray to God and have faith in Him for He holds every key to your problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur rite fatin, thnx, o btw nape xtdo lg i mean it oredy 5 in th morning..? study ke hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up at three sebab nak makan, ingat nak get my tummy stuffed lah, and study Phonetics. Tapi tak pun. Early revisions won't usually work on me. Heee :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatin husni that i've known from nilai would nvr chge. hehe

    ReplyDelete